If you remember, I had a little accident with Joy's MacBook earlier this year. Well, since then, she's bought a refurbished MacBook Pro, so we no longer need the MacBook.
A few notes before I get started with specs and the like:
- As I said, we did have a bit of an accident with the laptop. A glass of soda spilled on the display and keyboard.
- The display currently has small speckles in the lower right corner from the damage. (picture below)
- While the computer still boots fine, it constantly wants to shut the display off. It does, however, run fine with an external display attached. (picture below)
- When an external display is not connected, it wants to go to sleep.
- The trackpad button does not click.
With all of that said, this computer either good for a headless computer, parts for another MacBook, or as a fix'r-up project.
- Model: MacBook3,1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 GHz
- L2 Cache: 4 MB
- Memory: 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM @ 800 MHz
- Hard Drive: 80 GB @ 5400 RPM
- Optical Drive: Apple Combo-Drive
- Graphics:Intel GMA X3100 (on-board); 144 MB (shared)
- Battery Condition: Normal
- MacBook Power Adapter
- Mini-DVI to DVI Adapter
- Mini-DVI to TV (Composite and S-Video) Adapter
Asking Price: $200 O.B.O.*
Since this computer is technically damaged, it is sold as-is with no warranty or guarantee. I've described everything to my full knowledge, and as I said, it seems to work in the right conditions.
[update]This is now listed on craigslist (I’m still looking for a buyer!).[/update]
* Does not include any sort of shipping.