I am looking to sell my Dell UltraSharp 1908WFP 19 inch Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor. After purchasing a new 27" iMac, I no longer have a need for this monitor. It's still in excellent condition, and is only about a year old.
From Dell.com (cached copy):
- 1440 x 900 native resolution — Stunning detail and more viewable real estate without compromising desk space.
- 5 millisecond response time (typical) — Helps reduce ghosting and motion blur when gaming or watching movies.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio — Produces darker blacks for sharper images, crisp text, better color saturation and greater detail for HD entertainment.
- High Definition (HD) — Connection(s) available.
- Dell TrueColor Technology - Richer, life-like imagery that has accurate color representation better tones and hues. Reds, greens and blues are deeper and more vibrant.
- Dell UltraSharp Advantage — Adjusts to fit your optimal viewing position allowing you to tilt, swivel, pivot, raise and lower with little effort.
- Extra Connectors: USB 2.0 hub (4 Ports), Kensington Lock
Asking Price: $100 O.B.O.
If you have any questions, or are interested in purchasing this device, feel free to contact me, or leave a comment on this post.
[update]This is now listed on craigslist (I’m still looking for a buyer!).[/update]
Image and info via Dell.com.