Actually, I love ketchup. Goes so well with so many things…
Seriously though, I hate being caught behind the curve. I feel like I've been so busy lately with work that I've gotten behind on my other projects.
A brief to-do list (not in any particular order):
- Sort through photos: I haven't done this in a long time; I just posted a few on Facebook from the latest import, but I still have hundreds to go through.
- House projects: the kitchen, bathroom, and second bedroom need to get started eventually.
- Websites: there are a few websites that need changes; I keep pushing them off because other work takes precedence.
- Steps: Only 8 more days for my 5,000 steps (it's for my insurance — lowers our premium). December 15th is the deadline!
- Work computer cleanup: I plan to format my work computer and put a clean Windows 7 install on it. Sad that Windows needs to be reinstalled every few months… my Mac has been running the same install (plus upgrades) for the past few years.
- Writing! There are so many blog post ideas I've had, but haven't had the chance to write them. Soon… soon.
I'm sure there are many things I'm missing, but those are the few that stuck out at this moment.